Confidential/Ponca City, OK
Basic Purpose/Accountabilities: Accountable for all Refinery projects handled by the Refinery Technical Services Group.
• Provide an environment and systems that result in all work being conducted safely, environmentally friendly, and technically sound. All compliance requirements will be met.
• Participate in the project teams.
• Accountable and deliver on commitments.
• Provide design and drafting expertise to develop, design, construct and start up Refinery Projects.
• Working knowledge of COP and Ponca City design standards and processes.
• Provide assistance to the field coordinators.
• Support the Front End Loading work process and other best practice project execution.
• Participate in and support the PSM group and RTS Engineering by using the best practices.
• Participate in training opportunities.
• Network with peers internally to share best practice information.
• Strong desire to learn.
• Able to interact with Contractors.
• Knowledgeable project and CAD experience.
• Assoc Degree in Detailed Design preferred
• Contribute to the success of the team and refinery.
• Accountable and delivers on commitments.
• Customer focused.
• Supports creativity, innovation, and continuous improvement
• Drive company core values.
• Provides constructive feedback to team members.
• Ability to balance projects and assignments simultaneously.
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• Able to walk continuously for 3 hours
• Able to work outside for 10 hrs.
• Able to climb ladders to a height of 30'.
Other duties as assigned or deemed necessary.
Apply To Job
from PostJobsNow.com Jobs http://ift.tt/2kLkcVx