Accountable for all Refinery projects handled by the Refinery Technical Services Group
- Provide an environment and systems that result in all work being conducted safely, environmentally friendly, and technically sound. All compliance requirements will be met.
- Participate in the project teams.
- Accountable and delivers on commitments.
- Provide design and drafting to develop, design, construct, and start up Refinery Projects.
- Become familiar with Client and Ponca City design standards and processes.
- Provide assistance to other Designers.
- Become familiar with the Front End Loading work process and best practice project executions.
- Support the PSM group and RTS Engineering.
Engineering by using the best practices.
- Participate in training opportunities.
- Network with peers internally.
- Knowledgeable of CAD Systems.
- Microstation experience preferred.
- Desire to learn.
- Ability to work with others.
- Assoc Degree in Detailed Design preferred
- Contribute to the success of the team and refinery.
- Delivers on commitments.
- Customer focused.
- Supports creativity, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Supports company core values.
- Accept constructive feedback from team members.
- Ability to balance work assignments simultaneously.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to walk continuously for 3 hours
- Able to work outside for 10 hrs.
- Able to climb ladders to a height of 30
- Other duties as assigned or deemed necessary.
Minimum 5 years experience
Apply To Job
from PostJobsNow.com Jobs http://ift.tt/2kyRwOO