CEMEX/New Braunfels, TX (New Braunfels)
To plan and classify all maintenance actions for the designated area regarding activities, internal & external labor, spare parts, materials, special tools and necessary safety and ecological instructions; assuring that work teams carry out only the necessary amount of administrative work.
• Must comply with company safety rules and regulations and wear proper safety equipment while on plant grounds.
• Must work toward company safety goals and plan, hold, attend regular safety meetings.
• Verify authorization on work requests, the description of information, and the appropriate priority or completion date.
• Negotiate these dates with requestors when necessary.
• Estimate required labor, prepare list of spare parts and reference data, and anticipate other resources required to complete jobs in a safe way.
• To keep reference files about specifications of equipment, spare parts, drawings, history, manuals, forms, policies and procedures
• Confer with area coordinators to develop the most cost-effective plan.
• Participate in the planning of equipment shutdowns required to perform preventive or corrective maintenance activities.
• Help determine critical routes, sequence of activities, total cost of shutdown and required resources (i.e. spare parts, labor, etc.)
• Track Outage Schedule and Costs on a daily basis during the duration of the Outage.
• Ensure availability of spare parts and maintenance materials in Warehouse, preparing requisitions for purchases as needed
Three to five years of experience performing varied responsibilities related to preventative and corrective maintenance. Knowledge of SAP. Knowledge of Microsoft Project 2013
This position is to be filled without regard to sex, religion, age, race, national origin or disabilities.
Apply To Job
from PostJobsNow.com Jobs http://ift.tt/2mhKRdJ