Conval, Inc./Somers, CT
In 1967, Conval, Inc. was incorporated, and manufacturing facilities were established at the present site in Somers, Connecticut. Over the past 40 years, Conval has grown steadily as one of the power & process industry's leading manufacturers of high pressure/temp valves.
We currently are recruiting for a 2nd shift assembler.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Plan and perform repetitive bench assembly and testing operations on a wide variety of valves
• Uses bench vises, hand wheel operated 3 jaw chucks, high pressure water testing pumps, cleaning solutions, and miscellaneous hand tools
• Assembles parts in accordance with specifications, established procedures, or specific instructions
• Performs shell and seat leak test on each valve
• Assists the Engineering Department with problem solving
• Sets up and runs electro mechanical actuators per specification sheet requirements
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Basic electrical and plumbing skills helpful
• One year assembly/manufacturing experience
• TIG welding skills a plus
• Must be able to work Monday – Thursday, 3:30 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
Apply To Job
from PostJobsNow.com Jobs http://ift.tt/2lMeJP6