The American Institute of Chemical Engineers/New York, NY
The American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), founded in 1908, is a professional association of more than 50,000 chemical engineers worldwide. AIChE fosters and disseminates chemical engineering knowledge, supports the professional and personal growth of its members, and applies the expertise of its members to address societal needs and improve the quality of life.
The incumbent is accountable for ensuring that the global membership work processes, tools, communications and related RACI model (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed) are consistently developed and deployed within CCPS to ensure increased membership and minimum attrition. The incumbent will advance CCPS membership programs and offerings, and work with the CCPS Executive Director and other team members to implement strategies to meet membership goals. The incumbent will also coordinate with other AIChE departments to identify and implement improvement opportunities for CCPS Membership, and AIChE as appropriate. The technical component of this position will be evaluated based on incumbent's experience and background.
Under the director of the Executive Director, CCPS, the individual will:
• Lead Membership Administration Execution Process. The incumbent will ensure that each CCPS staff is working with updated membership recruitment related information and it is executed consistently.
• Lead Membership Dues Invoicing Process. The incumbent will ensure that, in conjunction with the Regional Managers, membership dues are accurately developed and deployed and will meet the CCPS Dues Calendar requirements.
• Lead Membership Dues Receivable Process. The incumbent will ensure, in conjunction with the Regional Managers, that 90% membership dues are collected within the six month and remainder by the nine month of the due year.
• Lead CCPS Membership Outreach Process. The incumbent will ensure that up to date membership contact information is maintained, new membership on-boarding process developed and deployed, and ensuring that a process is in place so that each new and existing CCPS member has a designated staff contact assigned who maintains regular engagement and improves their participation.
• Manage CCPS Membership Pipeline Process. The incumbent will coordinate this activity for the entire CCPS department and others, as appropriate, will hold bi-monthly review meetings and track the departmental progress.
• Lead CCPS Membership Communication Process. The incumbent will develop, refine, and implement CCPS's communication plan globally to further encourage buy-in, support, and participation in CCPS.
• Since the incumbent will be the owner of these work processes, he/she will work with the staff in developing the RACI model, obtaining the staff's buy-in and will ensure that the RACI model is appropriately deployed.
• Manage improvement of CCPS Brand standards and visibility through the development of organizational messaging, creation, writing and production of printed and electronic materials including, annual report, social media updates, department brochures, giveaways with CCPS branding, etc.
• The incumbent will also coordinate with other AIChE departments to identify and implement improvement opportunities for CCPS Membership, and AIChE, as appropriate.
• Manage other projects, as assigned by the Executive Director.
• The technical component of this position will be evaluated based on incumbent's experience and background.
Supervisory Responsibilities: (only applicable if there is staff supervision)
This position will oversee an admin staff or temporary personnel supporting CCPS Membership Administration and related activities.
• BA/BS Degree Required, ChE major preferred.
• 10+ years of experience; some management experience preferred.
• 5+ years in relevant experience in not-for-profit organization preferred
• Strong oral and written communication. Cultural sensitivity required. Foreign language skills a plus.
• Strong and demonstrated negotiating skills required.
• Experience in building and sustaining customer relationships, marketing, and sales.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and public speaking skills are required
• Experience in building and sustaining customer relationships.
• Good understanding of AIChE and CCPS, as well as the workings of their volunteer structures, or prior experience working within a similar environment.
• Advanced knowledge and proficiency of computer tools, including experience with Microsoft Suite: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and web productivity tools.
This is a demanding position which requires a personal commitment to the missions of CCPS, AIChE, and other AIChE technology alliances and the ability to handle a diverse project workload. The position is expected to require up to 10% travel, including international.
Interested candidates may email their resume and cover letter to the link listed on this page. Please note the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
The American Institute of Chemical Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply To Job
from PostJobsNow.com Jobs http://ift.tt/2kHwyii