Diakon Logistics/Riverside, MO
Diakon Logistics is one of the largest home delivery, logistics and warehousing companies in the U.S. Since beginning operations in 1991, we have grown into a national company with over 300 trucks operating in 24 locations throughout the United States. We are proud to serve some of the largest and most well-known retailers in the country.
Diakon Logistics specializes in providing comprehensive in-home delivery services including expert pre-inspection, preparation and set-up at white glove quality service levels. http://ift.tt/1oB52lr
Delivers merchandise/appliances to customers by coaching and leading a team of 8-10 independent contractor carriers.
* Accomplishes objectives by educating, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and counseling independent contractor carriers; communicating expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Meets shipping operational standards by contributing shipping information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying shipping system improvements.
* Meets financial standards by monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
* Plans deliveries by reviewing production results and orders; establish and monitor delivery routes.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Supervision, High Energy Level, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Customer Focus, Independence, Safety Management, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, and Computer Proficient. Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time; ability to lift 50 pounds.
Schedule: Location is open 6 days per week, weekends required; core business hours are 5:30am - 9:00pm
Diakon offers competitive wages and bonuses, medical benefits, 401(k) plan and paid vacation and holidays.
To apply, please respond with your contact information and resume.
Apply To Job
from PostJobsNow.com Jobs http://ift.tt/2kMeqUg