Olam Farming Inc./Fresno, CA
OLAM international is a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 70 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 16,200 customers worldwide. Our team of 62,500 employees has built a leadership position in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and cotton.
The Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Coordination Specialist is responsible for supporting the various business functions in their day-to-day accounting related processes. The specialist will primarily be responsible for reviewing and completing daily AP/AR transactions and resolving related issues, account reconciliations, and customer and vendor communication. The position will report to the finance manager.
• Analyze transactions and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve discrepancies and ensure proper recording of transactions
• Reconciles AP/AR statements, researches and corrects discrepancies
• Ensures invoices are properly coded to the appropriate expense account
• Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos
• Responsible for reviewing the weekly A/R Aging and ensuring that entries are complete and accurate
• Communicates with internal/external customers concerning credit/collection related issues
• Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation
• Ensuring that invoices contain the proper sales tax and discount amounts
• Maintain proper controls and confidentiality over all documents
• Assist manager with other duties as assigned
• Produces monthly accounts payable/receivable reports for audit purposes
Skills and Specifications:
• Knowledge and general accounting experience to facilitate analysis and resolution of Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable issues
• Strong communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Experience with multidisciplinary and multicultural team members
• Experience in Customer Service or Collections
• Experience with invoicing, billing and processing of financial reports
• Experience with Microsoft Office products
• Experience with SAP a plus
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting or finance
• Excellent communicator
• High attention to detail, ensures accuracy in completion of work
• Ability to build relationships within and outside the organization
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned or directed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Olam provides equality of opportunity for all persons with respect to hiring without discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Apply To Job
from PostJobsNow.com Jobs http://ift.tt/2kbtCfj