GM Nameplate/Seattle, WA
Performs pretesting and final testing of membrane switches, doming and layering, machine burnishing of assembled parts, and mechanical attachment of connectors, nuts, screws, etc. Completes all required entries on tickets and floor control. Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Lead.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Performs the following first and primarily according to Work Instructions along with other specific direction as provided by more senior assemblers/leads, using calibrated equipment called out in those same Work Instructions. Ensures that assembly/work performed meets or exceeds required specification and job order requirements. Keeps themselves and others free from harm, adhering to all safety measures. Uses, cares for, and properly maintains equipment as instructed.
o Pretests and performs final testing of membrane switches.
o Attaches connectors, screws, nuts, LED forming, etc.
o Perform doming and layering
o Perform machine burnishing of assembled parts.
o Completes all required entries on tickets and floor control
Required Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality at all times
• Must be able to read and comprehend assembly drawings in English
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time
• Must be able to use assembly and basic test equipment
• Familiar with MS Office software and use of a PC
• Good verbal, comprehension and written communication skills in English
• Good math and analytical skills
• Good decision making skills
• Ability to plan and organize work activities with a focus on efficiency
• Ability to work under time constraints with changing priorities
• Must be able to follow directions and work in a team environment
• Must be able to subscribe to GM Nameplate's Values and Measurable Behaviors
Apply To Job
from PostJobsNow.com Jobs http://ift.tt/2kQERKT