Novabay PHarmaceuticals/Emeryville, CA
Job Title: Sr. Associate, Sales Operations
Location: Emeryville, California
Position Type: Permanent - Full Time
About the Company:
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing products for the eye care market. We are currently focused primarily on commercializing prescription Avenova® for managing hygiene of the eyelids and lashes in the United States. Avenova is the only eye care product formulated with a proprietary, stable and pure form of hypochlorous acid called Neutrox®. By replicating the anti-microbial chemicals used by white blood cells to fight infection, Neutrox has proven in laboratory testing to have broad antimicrobial properties. Avenova with Neutrox removes debris from the skin on eyelids and lashes without burning or stinging.
We have developed additional commercial products containing Neutrox, including our NeutroPhase® Skin and Wound Cleanser for wound care and CelleRx® for the dermatology market. We have partnerships for NeutroPhase in the U.S. as well as select overseas markets, most notably China.
In addition to our Neutrox family of products, we have also synthesized and developed a second category of novel compounds aimed at harnessing the power of white blood cell chemistry to address the global, topical anti-infective market. This second product category includes auriclosene, our lead clinical-stage Aganocide® compound, which is a patented, synthetic molecule with a broad spectrum of activity against bacteria, viruses and fungi.
The Sr. Operations Associate, Sales Operations will be a member of NovaBay's Sales Operations and Analytics team, contributing to the growth and success of NovaBay's commercial efforts. This individual will work collaboratively with finance, sales, and executive management to examine past sales performance and identify future opportunity, utilizing data driven analyses and generating actionable conclusions. You will also be a contributor to the ongoing functionality and development of NovaBay's sales operations infrastructure, including but not limited to NovaBay's SFA (sales force automation) platform.
• Interfacing with the production team, sales management, and executive management on cross functional projects.
• Producing actionable data analyses that improve the business function of the company.
• Creating and maintaining sales forecasting models and incentive compensation models.
• Retrieving and analyzing data using SQL, Microsoft Excel, Tableau, or other data management systems.
• Own regular data deep dives to assess sales performance results or to identify new strategic opportunities or adjustments.
• Contribute to various day-to-day activities and projects within the sales ops department.
• Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or related field.
• 2-4 years relevant business experience. Biotech or pharma experience preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Preferred but not required: knowledge of Tableau, SQL, or other data management tools with prior analytics experience.
• Ability to identify opportunities to improve performance of existing systems and processes.
• Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication
Apply To Job
from PostJobsNow.com Jobs http://ift.tt/2m8HJj9