OLAM international is a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 70 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 16,200 customers worldwide. Our team of 62,500 employees has built a leadership position in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and cotton.
The Accounting Manager reports to the Sr. Finance Director and is responsible for managing the day-to-day finance function as well as facilitating and assisting in the preparation of periodic internal management and external financial reporting requirements.
The Accounting Manager works directly with functional OLAM teams and other functional groups to facilitate resolution of finance related matters and bringing them to successful completion. The Accounting Manager is also responsible for overseeing and supervising work performed by Staff Accountant, AP/AR Specialist, Inventory Specialist and other functional teams.
SPECIFIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Ensuring the timeliness, completeness and accuracy of the Company's periodic internal management and external financial reporting.
· Assisting OLAM functional teams and groups, such as logistics, farming, and trading, in execution of various ongoing routine processes and activities.
· Understanding the cost drivers of the business and assisting finance and operational management in the reporting and analysis of such information.
· Supervision of and coordination with teams responsible for processing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory and Olam Global Business Services activities.
Coaches, develops and evaluates the performance of Staff Accountant, AP/AR Specialist and Inventory Specialist.
Meets periodically with counterparts in cross-functional groups and participates in addressing ongoing finance and IT related matters
Provides direction and sets the tone for direct reports.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting degree or equivalent.
· A CPA is preferred.
· 8-10+ years' experience in financial positions of increasing responsibility, preferably with a mix of private/public accounting.
· Food processing and/or Ag/Farm processing experience highly desirable.
· International experience is desirable, but not required.
· Senior Accountant / Accounting Manager experience for companies or division with at least $150M.
· Superior interpersonal skills – must be an excellent verbal and written communicator.
· Very high energy level.
· Ability to multi-task
· Must exhibit unwavering integrity.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as assigned or directed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Olam provides equality of opportunity for all persons with respect to hiring without discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Apply To Job
from PostJobsNow.com Jobs http://ift.tt/2mYNrFY