Diakon Logistics/Manassas, VA
Diakon Logistics is one of the largest home delivery, logistics and warehousing companies in the U.S. Since beginning operations in 1991, we have grown into a national company with over 300 trucks operating in 24 locations throughout the United States. We are proud to serve some of the largest, well-known national retailers in the country.
Diakon Logistics specializes in providing comprehensive in-home delivery services including expert pre-inspection, preparation and set-up at white glove quality service levels. http://ift.tt/1oB52lr
Serves clients and customers by verifying orders, routing, communicating regarding the next day's deliveries.
* Arranging routes by location; anticipating delivery requirements; completing routing process by established deadlines.
* Monitors routes and communicates with delivery drivers throughout the day.
* Updates systems by verifying and entering data, including rescheduled deliveries.
* Keeps customers informed by notifying customers delivery windows, delivery issues; answering questions and responding to requests.
* Maintains customer service by providing quality information and resolution.
* Documents actions by completing and updating systems.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Self-starter, Computer knowledge, Organization, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Handles Pressure, Multi-tasking, High Energy Level, Teamwork, Telephone Skills, Data Entry Skills, Problem Solving, Client Relationships, Coordination, Organization, Thoroughness, Dependability, Deadline Oriented
Schedule: Routing takes place 7 days per week (part-time for now), 1-9 pm a couple of days during the week and at least one weekend day.
Part-time employee position.
$12-$13/hour, depending on experience.
To apply, please reply with your contact information and resume.
Apply To Job
from PostJobsNow.com Jobs http://ift.tt/2nwG3on