OLAM international is a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 70 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 16,200 customers worldwide. Our team of 62,500 employees has built a leadership position in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and cotton.
Reporting to the Sr. Director Human Resources, the corporate recruiter will be responsible for identifying, developing, and implementing strategies for talent acquisition. This role will partner closely with hiring managers and network with colleagues and other organizations to develop relationships and attract talent by selling Olam's corporate values. The recruiter will proactively identify and target qualified talent to allow the company to achieve and successfully manage growth.
Primary Responsibilities :
· Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans to identify talent that is right for Olam
· Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
· Screen and present top candidates that are qualified and motivated
· Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively provide updates with internal stakeholders
· Regularly update and maintain Olam's applicant tracking system (Taleo)
· Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
· Act as a savvy internal consultant, establish collaborative partnerships, and influence senior leaders
· Collaborate with others on the Human Resources team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
· Act as liaison with internal management teams, employment agencies, advertising agencies/avenues, universities and other recruiting related personnel and organizations
· Attend career fairs, info sessions, and other University recruiting events
· Serve as brand ambassador by developing and effectively messaging Olam's employer value proposition
· Develop creative, leading-edge methods, including the use of social media, to attract and recruit top talent
· Keep up-to-date with recruiting best practices, trends, social media tools, industry standards, etc.
· Track and regularly message key recruitment metrics
Skills and Specifications :
· 4+ years recruiting, with most experience focused on corporate recruiting; agency experience a plus as well
· Experience owning full recruiting lifecycle, finding talent that will be successful, grow their careers, and will add value to the organization
· Experience and passion for handling recruitment on all levels
· Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
· Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
· Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
· Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills
· Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
Education and Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources
High attention to detail, ensures accuracy in completion of work
Ability to build relationships within and outside the organization
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned or directed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Olam provides equality of opportunity for all persons with respect to hiring without discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Apply To Job
from PostJobsNow.com Jobs http://ift.tt/2nF9hBy